1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

problem with email...HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scabsk8s, Nov 4, 2009.

1. scabsk8s

scabsk8s New Member

Oct 31, 2009
    when i first got the phone i set up all my emails ,yahoo,hotmail & gmail but now it wont let me log into my yahoo ..ive tried over & over & it keeps saying my password & username are wrong when i know they are correct since i can log into it on my computer....can someone please help or do i just need to get rid of this phone ????
    thanks

Advertisement

2. qdigga

qdigga Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Getting rid of the phone is a bit drastic, as it's an awesome phone :eek:

Every 3 or 4 days, I get a "Failed to login" error when trying to get into yahoo. When that happens, I shut the phone off and pull the battery and 7 times out of 10 that fixes it.

Don't know what the exact problem is, but since I'm on PC's all day from various locations, it's not really a big deal when I cannot get into for a couple hours during the day form my phone...

3. wuthton

wuthton Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Yorkshire, UK
    Why don't you just use gmail to check your Yahoo/hotmail accounts. Then your phone needs only to be synced with Gmail.

I have three email accounts all downloaded through gmail.

4. Steem

Steem Active Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Thanks for this tip. Got me thinking.

5. scabsk8s

scabsk8s New Member

Oct 31, 2009
    qdigga -- tried your suggestion nothing ...
    wuthton-- tried your suggestion & could only get me hotmail to sync ,just can't seem to get my yahoo working ..it won't accept my password ,i can use the internet on the hero & log into my yahoo fine but the POS hero won't sync it anymore ...wish i had kept my pre ,much better phone other then the fact i had to get it replaced 4 times because the external speaker:mad:

6. Steem

Steem Active Member

Oct 11, 2009
  7. Steem

Steem Active Member

Oct 11, 2009
Tags: