• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problem with email...HELP!!!

scabsk8s

Lurker
Oct 31, 2009
when i first got the phone i set up all my emails ,yahoo,hotmail & gmail but now it wont let me log into my yahoo ..ive tried over & over & it keeps saying my password & username are wrong when i know they are correct since i can log into it on my computer....can someone please help or do i just need to get rid of this phone ????
thanks

Getting rid of the phone is a bit drastic, as it's an awesome phone :eek:

Every 3 or 4 days, I get a "Failed to login" error when trying to get into yahoo. When that happens, I shut the phone off and pull the battery and 7 times out of 10 that fixes it.

Don't know what the exact problem is, but since I'm on PC's all day from various locations, it's not really a big deal when I cannot get into for a couple hours during the day form my phone...

Upvote 0
qdigga -- tried your suggestion nothing ...
wuthton-- tried your suggestion & could only get me hotmail to sync ,just can't seem to get my yahoo working ..it won't accept my password ,i can use the internet on the hero & log into my yahoo fine but the POS hero won't sync it anymore ...wish i had kept my pre ,much better phone other then the fact i had to get it replaced 4 times because the external speaker:mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones