1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problem with emails reloading

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by charshoes7, Feb 6, 2014.

1. charshoes7

charshoes7 Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2011
    Emails reload after deleting from phone - I delete emails from the phone and computer and the deleted emails reload into the Inbox - I have deleted all emails in trash and battery pull. I have deleted the email account and battery pull on the phone - setup account again and sync and the problem continues to reload deleted emails. Established K-9 account and this is not occurring. Same settings as previous phone Motorola Droid Bionic and account still active on that phone and not occurring. Performed steps above on 4 Feb at 8pm and problem solved until this morning 6 Feb at 10am. Syncing continues and will not allow me to see all messages. Samsung Note 3, mediacombb.net business account, POP 3 server, settings set to Never delete from server and then changed this to delete when I delete from Inbox, makes no difference they still reload.

Advertisement

2. mrsfarmer

mrsfarmer Newbie
    None

Nov 28, 2011
    I'm having a similar problem too with Pop3. It will reload the same old emails. I have read them or delete them but the still pop back up. I don't want them deleted off my web account but don't need them all on my phone email app account. It was getting so bad so finally had to have another folder in the web account for the older emails to go. But even after doing that there are a couple that keep uploading back.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.