1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Problem with Exchange Receiving Emails

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by todoubled, May 18, 2010.

1. todoubled

todoubled Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Hey guys! I wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. I have my work e-mail setup to work as an exchange activesync. Everything was great up until about 3 days ago. I noticed that i was not receiving emails unless i manually updated the email. So i looked in settings/Send & Receive and under the Set download frequency it was set to "manual". I think to myself that weird since it was set up to "as items arrive" before. I then switch it back and after an hour still no emails but i am getting them on my computer. They use to actually get to my phone before my computer. Anyways i go back and try again but it seems it keeps defaulting back to "manual" Anyone have any ideas? I appreciated the help. I really want to avoid calling verizon since the last tech support called i made took 45mins to resolve the problem

Advertisement

2. jskolm85

jskolm85 Active Member

May 6, 2010
    IT Manager
    Cleveland, OH
    I had a similar issue. I just removed my exchange account and re-added it and haven't had any issues since.

3. todoubled

todoubled Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Is no one else having this problem on their incredible? I also noticed other settings are not saving. For example the weather app. It has the option to download the weather data automatically but if i set it to that then get out of the app and then open it again the setting was not saved.