1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Problem with Gogole Calendar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by luvzmutt, Sep 3, 2010.

1. luvzmutt

luvzmutt Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Baltimore
    I tired the best I could to research the problem I am having before posting to the forum, with no luck.

I have a problem with an entry in my Google calendar on my Dinc that I can not get rid of. It is a birthday that was entered on the wrong date. I have tried everything.
    I changed the date on my pc in my calendar - no luck.
    I changed the date in the contact's personal information - no luck.
    I've deleted the contact - no luck, the birthday is still there, but only on my Dinc

I just received my Froyo update yesterday and installed it, so I can't say for sure if the problem was there before.

Any suggestions?

Also, I use some of the Interesting Calendars with my Google calendar online. Is there a way to have them show up on my phone (they are mostly sporting events)

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. nkk

nkk Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    I use CM6, so I sort of forget how this goes of Sense calender, but calender app -> menu there should be a "show calenders" or other similar option. It will have options of youremail@gmail.com, my calender (a.k.a. phone), and then all calenders your google one subscribes to. Just check them off, and they should show up. I may be totally off, but I am pretty sure I am right (or at least somewhat correct). :)

-Nkk

EDIT: This is for your second question. For your syncing one, I do not know. Change it on the phone and see what happens online.

3. luvzmutt

luvzmutt Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Baltimore
    NKK,

I tired to delete it on my phone, it won't work. I even deleted the contact on my phone.