1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

problem with google maps (navigation)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by goldrush28, Nov 7, 2014.

1. goldrush28

goldrush28 Well-Known Member

Hi, When using navigation the audio instructions are sporadic. Sometimes it starts working and then stops. Other times I can't get it to work at all. The actual visual navigation works fine. Just the sound is random. Any ideas? Thanks, Art

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. goldrush28

No one else having this problem. I guess that's a good thing. I'll look further.

3. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Android Enthusiast

Does it happen everywhere you go?

4. goldrush28

Not on any 1 particular route. Like I said, sometimes it starts audio and then stops, other times it has no audio and all at once it starts. Strangest thing. Visual directions are always perfect.

5. goldrush28

I'm baffled, but it's still doing it.

6. bamanut

bamanut Lurker

I am having the same issue with my LG G3. It is very annoying! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

7. goldrush28

Well Bama, I guess we're the only ones that are having this problem. Happened again today. I get 1 or 2 clear instructions and then it goes mute. Visual instructions continue flawlessly. I find it hard to believe it's the phone. I'm thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling Google navigation.

LG G3 Forum

The LG G3 release date was June 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

June 2014
Release Date
Reviews