• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem With Google Play Store Application

DehSploosh

Lurker
Apr 30, 2012
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II

Yesterday, I updated my Android version to version 4, and I hate it. Though there is nothing I can do, this is not the reason I am here.

The reason I am here is because, due to the upgrade, every 5 minutes, I get a message saying the voice talk is disable in my Google account. Because this Google account is my school email, I had no way of re-enabling the Google Talk. After about 2 hours, that message was driving me nuts, so I went into the application settings, and disabled all the Google Apps, to see if it would make the message go away.
I purposely didn't disable Google Play, but yet something has gone wrong with it. I cannot open it, at all it would just wouldn't open, So I uninstalled it, and re-installed the Market app I downloaded ff a website. But this has the same problem, I cannot open it, in case you do not understand what it is like, I made a video showing you.
ht tp://youtu.be/ 7ru_3KMmp0Q (Without Spaces!)

As far as I can see, all them Google Apps has re-enabled themselves But yet I have this problem.
Any help towards the fix will be appreciated, I just want the Google Play store to work as normal again, thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones