• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problem with Google Play

I wouldve thought that it'd update automatically...

Try going through settings > accounts > google > (your account) > *menu* sync now

Not sure if this would work but it's worth a try. You could also try uninstalling the updates for GPlay Store and see if that will help when it autoupdates to the latest version.

(Not exactly root related (at least to me) so I've moved this into the general section for you :p)

Upvote 0
Just go to settings > accounts and remove your current google account. Then add the account again and when asked for your credentials (email address and password) just enter what it is now; everything like contacts, emails and so on will be auto-synced back to your device, including any apps that have been updated since the last time you had access to Play Store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones