• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with HTC Desire

I was watching tv a few hours ago and picked up my (unbranded) phone to text a friend but the phone said no service. This has happened a few times and is usually fixed by turning Airplane Mode on and off. I put the phone into Airplane Mode and tried to turn it off again but it wouldn't switch off. The phone then decided to reboot itself. When the home screen loaded up again, I went into settings and the phone was still in Airplane Mode. Without warning, the phone rebooted itself again. I removed the battery and re-inserted it so I could do a hard reset. Now, Airplane Mode is off but the phone is showing "No Service". I have a contract with T-Mobile UK and usually have full signal. I've tried my SIM in my old phone and it's working fine so I don't think it's a network issue.

Is anyone else having the same or similar problems?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones