• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with Justin Beiber.

LOL.how did you miss this, Mike?

omg! Celebrity gossip, news photos, babies, couples, hotties, and more - omg! from Yahoo

Yes, this happened. While in China, Justin Bieber wanted to check out the Great Wall ... but, apparently, he didn't want to walk.

A photo surfaced on Twitter showing the teenage pop icon perched atop his bodyguards' shoulders as they carry him up the steep steps. In the shot, two bystanders can be seen looking down from above, seemingly stunned by the star's approach, not that we blame them

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
The folks who make Autotune must be laughing all the way to the bank.

.. the Spice Girls, Take That, Boyzone, Westlife ..

My definition of manufactured would include bands created by a manager auditioning complete strangers ..

I believe The Monkees were created for a TV series, and I don't think The Archies actually existed at all, except in cartoon form. It was just one man apparently, Ron Dante, who was also The Cufflinks. Basically there were as fictitious as Hannah Montana.

Some are so contrived and manufactured that they didn't even sing their own songs... like Milli Vanilli.

Westlife still has a huge fanbase here in China, and Seasons in the Sun is a karaoke favourite.

Upvote 0
Let's not forget this JB classic:

Justin Bieber hopes Anne Frank 'would have been a belieber' - CNN.com

(CNN) -- If Anne Frank had not died a teenager in a Nazi concentration camp in 1945, Justin Bieber hopes she would have been his devoted fan.

That's what Bieber, 19, wrote in the guestbook at the Anne Frank House when he visited there Friday, according to the Amsterdam site.

"Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber," Bieber wrote. The tourist site posted the message on its Facebook page.

Adolescent and teen girls obsessed with the Canadian singer are known as "beliebers."

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Yeah, but now she's far more famous then daddy. This performance caused quite an uproar over here:

NSFW -

Miley Cyrus VMA 2013 Twerking & Robin Thicke - MTV Awards Performance (FULL) - YouTube

I know this was a bit ago and did cause a fuss. What got me was the fuss. Who in their right mind thinks that the MTV awards is wholesome family entertainment?! Have they forgot things like the 1988 awards with Slash accepting the award for "Best New Artist"? He was on stage with his date Traci Lords (Google her if you don't know who she is). He was obviously on something at the time. He managed to say, "I'm Slash" which translated as "I'm trashed", and Traci did most of the talking.

VMA WTF Wednesday: Slash To Present At The VMAs!

As for Beiber, I didn't think anything of him really, until he start acting like a jerk. At that point, I began to dislike him.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones