1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problem with lock screen on GS3 with 4.3JB

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Joe91, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Joe91

Joe91 Lurker

Three days ago I updated my Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. So far no serious problem, but a little thing I can not solve it. I can not change the shortcuts on the lock screen. I was confronted with a friend of mine with S3 with 4.3, going to 'Settings -> Device -> Lock Screen' he is a switch that allows you to enable or no shortcuts, and change them. To me there is not :(
    I first did a wipe, then I updated via Kies official firmware of Samsung, but to me there is no such function.
    How can I fix? :thinking:

2. jrsharp21

jrsharp21 Newbie

I am having the same issue. After upgrading my shortcuts are gone and can't find how to get them back.

3. Joe91

Joe91 Lurker

4. ninja636rider

ninja636rider Member

The lock screen settings should still be there. Mine are in Settings / Personal / Lockscreen.

5. Joe91

Joe91 Lurker

Reading on the internet I realized that this is a problem they have no-brand firmware Germans. In fact, my is German, like me and others have also had this problem :(

6. givarawan

givarawan Lurker

I have the same problem too.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews