• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with Mapdroyd

durrence

Lurker
Aug 8, 2010
I just purchased Mapdroyd and downloaded a bunch of maps. When I run Mapdroyd and and click on menu the only option is "update maps". How do I view maps? Am I missing something? Do I need additional software? Is there a user guide or FAQ for this program?

thanks,

I just purchased Mapdroyd and downloaded a bunch of maps. When I run Mapdroyd and and click on menu the only option is "update maps". How do I view maps? Am I missing something? Do I need additional software? Is there a user guide or FAQ for this program?

thanks,

Problem solved, I think. I downloaded ContentDroyd and installed it. Still didn't work at that point. I turned off the phone and turned it back on and now I get a map of the world when I click on the Mapdroyd icon. To get to the area of interest I have to keep zooming the screen. Is there a way to get directly to my area of interest?

thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones