• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with messaging and setting a primary number

Raph1978

Jun 9, 2010
Hi everyone,
I've been using the Desire with Froyo for quite some time and have 2 problems with it:
1) When I go to people and press send message, the phone instead of composing a message my phone starts dialing that number.
2) In my Favorites even though I have selected a primary number to dial, the phone keeps calling a different one on the list which was set a long time ago.

Any idea what can I do to fix these 2 problems as they're really annoying :mad: ?
Thanks for your help
Regards
Raf

Unfortanately I don't use any backup. I'm a mac user and from what I understand the backup software is non-existant. :(
Removed and added the FB account. Seems like it did the trick, but is there anyway to automatically restore the dependencies between the names and the FB contacts or is it welcome to manual labor? ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones