1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problem with MMS messages

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Leinie, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Leinie

Leinie Lurker
    None

Feb 6, 2011
    I'm a U.S. Cellular customer, and I've been having a problem sending MMS messages to someone. I've tried changing the APN information (per instructions I've found on supermod.net), and I called U.S. Cellular, and they reset things on my phone. I do use Juice Defender (along with Handcent), and I told them that I was trying to send with Wi-fi active on my Desire. They told me to turn it off, and I was able to send the MMS (apparently). But my friend (an AT&T customer with an iPhone) was not able to receive it.

I originally had a Samsung Mesmerize, and she had no problem receiving those photos through MMS. She also has no problem at all receiving photos from other people that send them. This leads me to believe that the problem is still on my end.

Is my MSID number the same thing as "IMSI" under About Phone? (31000, followed by my cell phone number). That is the only question I have regarding changing the APN information. Otherwise, does anyone have any other suggestions? Thank you!

Advertisement

Tags: