1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Problem with multimedia dock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ku4ever2, Aug 28, 2010.

1. ku4ever2

ku4ever2 Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Anybody having problems with bringing up the Multimedia Dock Widget/App

I have an ezstand and it is supposed to activate the home dock with a magnet...however it is very intermittent with mint.

Also, I actually see an error when the dock screen comes up (something like "Problem with loading Multimedia App"

I am guessing I might somehow have a bad version of the multimedia dock widget.. but cant seem to find a way to locate it to perhaps reinstall?

Any thoughts/advice.

Advertisement

2. ku4ever2

ku4ever2 Member

Aug 16, 2010
    bump..just to see if anybody has seen this problem. Was thinking of deleting and reloading the multimedia app but I cant even seem to find it??

3. bennec

bennec Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    I found this thread doing a search on a problem I had last night with my DX multimedia docking station. Normally I just charge my phone at night with my USB cable. But last night I just put it in the dock and went to sleep. When I got up this morning, what a mess!

My widgets were all screwed up and nothing, NOTHING would correct it. I finally had to unistall a couple of my apps that were really affected the most....smooth calendar and FolderOrganizer. These widgets had virtually disappeared to the bottom, and I could not get them back in their correct positions. They were so close to the bottom I couldn't even grab them to try to move them back up.

Anyway, an unistall and re-install corrected it, but I wasn't too pleased having to spend an hour setting everything back up in FolderOrganizer the way I had organized my apps to appear on my home screens the way I wanted them.

Has anybody else seen this problem? I'm not docking my phone anymore until I figure out a fix. I finally got my phone set the way I really like and use it the most, and don't want to spend anymore time having to do things over that shouldn't be required.