1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problem with my HTC Hero

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kidd51, Sep 14, 2011.

1. kidd51

kidd51 Lurker

I did a root on this phone the other day and I tested it with the root check program that is on the market place, and I was going to try flash a newer Rom to the phone, but as it sits now I cannot do the Home and Power key to get into the Recovery screen, but I was able to do it the other day and I run a Nandroid backup and when I run the Titanium backup it woked fine but now it takes a long time to get to the screen for viewing and when it does, I just discovered that the system Rom bar near the bottom is showing 178 MB and it says I only have 5.16 MB Free, the Internal is 173 MB with 85.5 MB Free and the SD card is 3.95 GB with 3.50 GB Free. I am more than concerned with the amount that is only left in the System Rom, also I have no idea on how to correct this and how come the Recovery screen is not letting me get into it, all I get is a picture of a cell phone with a triangle and what appears to be an exclamation mark in it untill I pull the battery, it is not working now and it did when I did the root because I saved the information over onto my computer along with the Titanium information. So to say the least I need lots of help here , please.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews