• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with my Samsung Galaxy Core LTE

Luca28856

Lurker
Jul 3, 2017
Hi guys ,I'm not really good in english so forgive me if I make some mistakes. I have got a Samsung Galaxy Core LTE and from yesterday I can't make calls and can't send messagges. The strange things is that I can receive them. When I try to call it goes in the call screen with the written "Composition...",meanwhile it doesn't rings, it stay like this for hours. When i press the "Terminate" button the "call" doesn't end but with the "Home" button I can use my phone (with the call open). The only way to close it is turn off the phone.For the messages it does the loading wheel. When I restart the phone it says the messages wasnt send correctly (with the written "Failed"). I dont think is credit problem but im not sure 100% because for know the credit i have to call a number (I cant call this number too). I can receive calls and messages from people with my service provider and from people with another service provider.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones