• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Problem with N2A card...

saors

Lurker
Jul 11, 2011
I ordered a 16GB N2A card and followed the directions (power off/ insert card/ power on/ wait about 5 min) but whenever i do it just boots into the normal nook mode... It doesn't load anything, and It recognizes the card, mounting it like its a normal card....

I know its not the card because this happened and i returned the card for a new one (unless i am just very unlucky), and my Nook is brand new (Christmas)...

Did you try starting your NC by holding down the "n" button and letting up on the power button when the screen flashes? You can let up on the "n" button when the "entering boot menu" is displayed. This is where you change which rom (stock vs CM7) is changed.

You need to change the first entry to SD to boot into CM7 and EMMC to boot stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones