1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problem with ringer since Samsung Update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Element1, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Element1

Element1 Lurker

About 2 days ago Samsung Galaxy S3 did an update; the calculator changed a bit, you can add a background pic to the text message screen, a few minor changes, it seemed mainly cosmetic. However I have since noticed that if I leave my phone untouched for 2hours or more, the ringer, and only the ringer changes to vibrate.

I work 3rd shift and my boyfriend works 2nd shift, so I'm sleeping while he's at work and I leave my phone on in case of emergencies because we live together and his son is home with me. So I need my ringer to stop turning itself to vibrate.

I have gone over all of my settings and NOTHING should be making it do this all of a sudden. I've looked for more updates on my phone thinking it was a glitch in the update and so far there have been no more available updates. So does anyone know what is going on with my phone?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews