• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with RyanZ one click lag fix. Help!!!!

Ryanturner

Oct 15, 2010
I downloaded RyanZ's App for one click lag fix on my samsung fascinate. I then installed the EXT2 tools and tried the lag fix V2.2+. Halfway through the process i got an error that said: "Oneclicklagfix v2.2+ failed with error:could not create/dbdata/rfsdata/ext2/linux.ex2-"

Can someone please explain whats going on?!

Still didnt work. Ryan said something must be blocking it. I do have the overclock widget. I wonder if that would affect it?
What phone do you have? Some phones dont do the newer version. I think you can still flash the older ones. I haven't used his OCLF in awhile but there used to be two versions and the older one worked for me but not the newer one. This was with my Fascinate

Upvote 0
i'm also having a problem with one click lag fix. it froze in the middle of the process and i lost about 300mb of internal phone storage along with apps disappearing. now my phone (Captivate 2.2) is acting really funny.
is there a way to undo this? maybe one of the resets/formats? i'm backed up on titanium, not worried about losing anything.
also confused as to where the internal phone storage actually is. is it a partition on the internal sd and can u view these files on the phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones