• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Problem with splash screen.

Simon_B

Lurker
Oct 18, 2014
Hello,

I followed all the instructions on an android developping website to install the program. So when I start eclipse the splash screen doesn't appear from android development tools. The splash screen that is shown is from eclipse.
And when I try to start a new android project there are a lot of errors.
For example :
1) The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the build path then try building this project.
2)The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the build path then try building this project appcompat_v7
3)The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files MainActivity.java /MyFirstApp/src/com/example/myfirstapp

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones