1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Problem with Swiftkey X Keyboard - Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by harry fine, Dec 11, 2011.

1. harry fine

harry fine Newbie
    None

Nov 6, 2011
    Got the Swiftkey X paid keyboard today based on recommendations in forums etc.

I like it, I can see how it could be a lot more accurate than the stock keyboard on my Samsung Galaxy S2. But there seems to be a terrible bug.

On some applications, it doesn't display the top line of the keyboard where the predictive text shows and can be selected. Sort of makes this keyboard a non-starter, wish I could get my money back.

Didn't work in Poynt, Didn't work in the stock brower, which is amazing. There must be some others, I don't have that many applications installed.

Anyone else having this issue? Any known fix?

Thanks

Harry

Advertisement

2. kaotikone

kaotikone Newbie
    None

Dec 6, 2011
    Louisville, Ky
    I havn't had any issues with it yet and I have been using it heavily since it was on sale. I don't use Poynt but my wife does, havn't heard her complain about it not showing up but I will check with her. I also grabbed SlideIt to test out but went back to SwiftKey. Have you tried to email the developer about your issues?

3. UssjTrunks

UssjTrunks Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 10, 2011
    Try TouchPal.

4. bird jam

bird jam Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 25, 2010
    I am having this same issue and didn't see this thread until after posting in the other Swiftkey thread. Did you ever find a way to resolve this problem?

I love Swiftkey (switching over from Swype, which I loved too) but if it doesn't work for everything I do on my phone, it's not worth switching to me.