• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with verizon or is it the DX?

rbh5081

Jul 4, 2010
Oklahoma
I have had my DX for 9 days now and today I was on the phone for about 55 minutes then it started to have echoing so we hung up well about an hour or so later I tried to make another call and the phone would not dial kept getting failed message. well lucky I have a house phone I called verizonThey were very nice but my phone still does not make calls or connect. They opened a work ticket and say it could be up to three days before it gets resolved. The weird thing is I show 3 to full bars on the phone. So could it be the phone or them?
I would just go to a store but that is at least 55 miles away. Plus I bought it at wirefly.com so I'd have to deal with them if something is wrong with phone or face a $ 300 + charge.
Has this happens to anyone else that has had to get a replacement? Please help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones