• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Problems after flashing CNA...

This happened to me once. I tried just about everything that was mentioned here to get it to turn on and I couldn't. So I gave up and set it on my charger for about an hour and then all of a sudden it powered on by itself and i heard a few text notifications come in and I checked the charge and it was almost fully charged. It was really weird and hasn't happened since. Good luck!

Reactions: agentc13
Upvote 0
This happened to me once. I tried just about everything that was mentioned here to get it to turn on and I couldn't. So I gave up and set it on my charger for about an hour and then all of a sudden it powered on by itself and i heard a few text notifications come in and I checked the charge and it was almost fully charged. It was really weird and hasn't happened since. Good luck!

Mine's been on the charger since last night. =/

Upvote 0
Have you tried taking out the battery and plugging it in to the usb then popping the battery in and out til it turns on? I have been able to do this a few times with out using the power button, also if you hit the power button while just the usb is plugged and then insert the battery it may work. Make sure you can feel the power button engage, it may be a broken button.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones