1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General problems after update..already did factory reset..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jenzziim, May 20, 2010.

1. jenzziim

jenzziim Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Got update then did factory reset...clean start..well I have the 50% bug..no biggie it does not seem to affect battery..Problem I do have is after running navigator and exiting out my phone won't sleep..I have to then reboot..Haven't found anything in the forum with this problem ...tried everything I can think of so I call VERIZON..what a joke..they tell me to do what i have already done which is a factory reset...I said DID that..then after getting nowhere i get to a supervisor...Here is the cherry on the top..OTD will love this the supervisor told me to get a ADVANCE TASK KILLER...I laughed...didn't need one before update and don't need one now..My phone had no issues before update...So if anyone can help I would appreciate it..Verizon will not replace phone unless I do another factory reset with them on the line..My thoughts are this is b.s. because then i have to redo most apps and then wait for new phone then start over again..I think this is way to much...if in the end noone has any suggestions I at least feel better for venting..

Advertisement