• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problems connecting with my pc!

hey guys, droid eris here. when i press mount, my pc can recognize my sd card as a usb drive but after about 2 minutes or so, my eris will disconnect by itself.

my eris used to connect and just prepare the sd card right away for disconnect (leaving me no time at all to transfer files), but since i formatted the sd card using the phone, it now will connect for a few minutes at a time.

does anyone else have this problem? is this a known issue? any help would be greatly appreciated!

hmmm, ok something went horribly wrong D:

before i could at least transfer a few files (usually songs) back and forth between my pc and eris but i just took some pictures ~15 minutes ago and i tried to drag and drop them from my mounted sd card to my desktop.

as soon as i try to move the files my phone unmounts. what could/does this mean??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones