1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support problems down grading please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by budde2, Jan 2, 2012.

1. budde2

budde2 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 14, 2011
    brandon fl
    I have been trying to down grade from zvc to zvb i have all the files i need but when i try to register the dll it won't let me it gives me a erro any help is appreciated

Advertisement

2. EvoImage

EvoImage Newbie
    None

Oct 22, 2011
    You are most likely missing a file or you are trying to register it incorrectly.

1. Try to place the .dll in your windows/system32 folder and registering it there.

2. If it still wont register go here
    HTML:
    1. http://www.dependencywalker.com
    and download that. Open the .dll in that lil proggy and it will show you what files are missing to be able to register the dll. Download the missing files and place them in the system32 folder. You should then be able to register the dll.

Hope that helps.

3. xlegitimate

xlegitimate Well-Known Member
    None

May 28, 2011
    NY
    I've downgraded successfully but now I want to go back to ZVC. I cant stand the constant reboots. I dont recall any while I was on S/W version ZVC. I performed a factory reset on my phone and launched the LGMobile Support Tool along with USB Debugging enabled and USB switched to Internet Connection. Whenever I click Start Update on the support tool it goes through the analysis perfectly fine but when it's time to download the ZVC update, I get a error saying that it is unable to download and then directs me to LG support on the website. Any tips? I also rebooted both my phone and PC

4. budde2

budde2 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 14, 2011
    brandon fl
    I can't even get lg support tools to recognize my wifes esteem but hers has never rebooted or has had no problems and when i call lg they day there is no update that zvb is the newest swha

Tags: