1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

problems flashing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by evenstar2008, Jan 15, 2013.

1. evenstar2008

evenstar2008 Lurker
    None

Jan 15, 2013
    Male
    masseur
    hurghada-egypt
    hi every body and peace upon you all , i have a problem :
    i have desire works with runnymede aio and i have superuser 3.1.3 and it caused me losing my root access and i followed a thread hear to install update.zip using 4ext recovery that also isn't stable and hasn't been configured as it telles me everytime i reboot into it , my problem with the update.zip that when i ticked apply update.zip from sd card the instalation aborted telling me to switch to '' edify scripting '' and here i cannot understand . any help to flash ? and how to remove 4ext recovery and install twrp ?
    thanks a lot and so sorry for speaking too much ,
    with my best wishes for all the human being to a very happy and better 2013

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome aboard.

In order for us to direct you to where you'll most likely get helped, we would have to know the specific device model of which Desire phone you have.

Also, you can stop in your device's support forum for assistance if you happen to know where to look. If not, feel free to give us some more info on the device.

Good luck. And thanks for stopping in for help. :)

3. evenstar2008

evenstar2008 Lurker
    None

Jan 15, 2013
    Male
    masseur
    hurghada-egypt
    hello dear RUSH , thanks a lot for these useful informations i apreciate too much , after i posted the thread i reinstalled the superuser and it worked well and i checked with the root checker and i found root access = access granted so i am rooted , right ? and i noticed that the 4ext recovery works better .
    i like the htc products and i desired always the EVO 3D like yours but till now i couldn't have it , it is great .
    i wanted only to know when i want to post a thread or question i go directly to Android FAQs ?
    my device is htc desire bravo A1818 upgrated to 2.3 gingerbread with runnymede-Aio custom rom
    thanks again brother