• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems installing system software update

Analia77

Lurker
Jan 24, 2012
Hello,
I'm new to smartphones and to forums...I'm not even sure if I'm at the right place to ask this question.

I just got an HTC Sensation 4G, since I got it I keep gettign a notification to install system software update, but when i click "ok" to accept the update my phone gets stock with a black screen, it has the little android guy in the middle with a blue triangle and a yellow ! exclamation point.

I let the phone seat like that for a while thinkign that is gonna do something, but nothing for hours on end, so I have to remove battery for a few minutes then put it back in to get it to tun on.

Can someone tell me how to fix this? or what the problem may be?

Thanks in advance for your help
Analia.

MAKE SURE UR FONE IS OFF ..... hold vol. down and powerbutton at the same tyme u will b in hboot mood. hit factory reset . if that doesnt work then u may have bricked ur fone . just go bring back n tell them u did there update n ur fone got locked .. and next tyme ~DONT DO~ *ANY UPDATES* FROM TMOBILE - OR GOOGLE*;) GOTO Sensation General - xda-developers .. THIS IS ALL FOR HTC SENSATION ... READ AND READ IT AGAIN AND LEARN PLEASE .. ME NOR ANYONE FROM XDA R RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING ANY ONES PHONEZ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones