1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problems I've been having with my new phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BrownK, May 16, 2011.

1. BrownK

BrownK Lurker

Hey guys, so I picked up my first smartphone (previously had env3 no data plan) about a week and 3 days ago and in the last day or two I've had a few problems and I was just wondering if anyone else has as well, or if there are solutions I don't know about.

First, sometimes when I turn of my Inc2 the buttons on the bottom will remain on and the screen goes off. If I push the button to turn on/off again then the screen will light up but not turn on, and it takes multiple tries to get it back on. Then once on, it displays HTC and gets stuck at the quietly brilliant thing I push some buttons and it goes through the Red screen and freezes again at the end of that. Dont understand why this is happening.

Second, before when I tried to call someone, the screen would flicker on, pause, then off, and back and fourth seemingly randomly. Now however when I tried to make a call tonight, it would not let me call manually or from contacts. I've seen that a few people have gotten a similar problem and I guess some stores have taken it off of the shelves temporarily?

I really like the droid software and this phone and other than these problems have been really pleased with it. I plan on stopping by the VZW store tomorrow to see if they have any reccomendations, but if anyone has had the same problems or any help would be appreciated, thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. honestly, i would bring it back to vzw. i had a couple of the bottom button light up things on the first day but they have since stopped. other than that, this phone has blown me away in comparison to my other phones

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews