1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Problems playing Pandora thru Bluetooth or Auxillary in Car

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kjacksonic, Dec 1, 2009.

1. kjacksonic

kjacksonic New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    I have a 2010 Mazda 3 w/ Bluetooth and an auxillary output--I have had no problems w/ the Bluetooth as far as receiving and making phone calls and I play my iPod thru the auxillary system all the time...I just got the Droid 2 weeks ago and downloaded Pandora this past weekend--I can't get it to play thru the Bluetooth (even though the little music symbol shows that it is paired) and I can't play it thru my Droid hooked up thru the auxillary system either. I am confused?

Advertisement

2. square

square Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    volume on the phone up?

3. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I've played Pandora and Slacker through headset jack connected to aux input on my stereo w/out any issues. (Also used Nav and made calls via Aux.) So it does work (BMW 5-series) but don't know if there's something different about the mazda setup...

4. kjacksonic

kjacksonic New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Yes, volume is up. In fact I had Pandora playing from my phone while walking to my car. Once I got in and started the car, the music stopped playing once it was paired with the Bluetooth.

5. Soultics

Soultics Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Restart Pandora. Actually quit out of it, the 4 line button (system?) don't know the name, anyway, quit out and open it after pairing/connecting aux. See if that works.

Haven't had any issues with the aux in my Ford Edge.