1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problems receiving calls Samsung Galaxy Ace

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by portybelle, May 3, 2012.

1. portybelle

portybelle Lurker

I wonder if anyone can help with this. The past few days on several occasions when people have tried to phone me it has gone straight to answer phone even though I have full signal. It doesn't show up as a missed call and I'm not getting an answer machine notification even if they leave a message. I also can't seem to make a call. If I switch my phone on and off again it seems to work for a while then the same thing happens again.

Only had the phone a month, on a Tesco plan and I think they use O2 signal?

Is it likely to be a problem with the 3G signal, the mobile network or my phone? Not very techy minded so no real idea where to look for help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Aber84

Aber84 Lurker

Several people reported this problem, so far there doesn't seem to be a solution.

3. portybelle

portybelle Lurker

Thanks for the reply. I was in the Tesco phone shop today and apparently there has been a problem with a local mast. Everything working again at the moment so fingers crossed!

4. galaxyace152

galaxyace152 Well-Known Member

The problem's with the service provider.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews