• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problems since upgrade

For a few weeks now my HTC wildfire S has been telling me i have an upgrade. I eventually found out how to make enough room to install it and gave the new ring pull thing (that I'm not sure I like yet, but hey what can i do?)
Anyway, when i installed it it said there were a load of errors. I cleared them as I had no idea what to do about them.... But now the market isnt working and I'm guessing there are going to be other things that don't work.

Any idea what I do to fix this?

Please be aware I don't know any of the jargon so please can any answers be in plain speak?

Thanks

For a few weeks now my HTC wildfire S has been telling me i have an upgrade. I eventually found out how to make enough room to install it and gave the new ring pull thing (that I'm not sure I like yet, but hey what can i do?)
Anyway, when i installed it it said there were a load of errors. I cleared them as I had no idea what to do about them.... But now the market isnt working and I'm guessing there are going to be other things that don't work.

Any idea what I do to fix this?

Please be aware I don't know any of the jargon so please can any answers be in plain speak?

Thanks

The best thing to do unfortunately will cause you to lose all your data.

1. Backup important data to the SD card.
2. Do a factory reset.
3. Reboot the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones