• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems streaming video through chrome

razrm

Lurker
Sep 25, 2012
Hey guys so I'm having trouble steaming video through Chrome on my Razr M. I click on a video I want to watch, and it goes to a blank screen and just kind of sits there. In the middle of the screen is a play button and full screen button. When I zoom in and click play, the pause button takes it's place, and finally 20 seconds or more later it begins to play. When it finally does play, it won't let me drag the bar and fast forward, and hitting pause basically does nothing bc it continues to play. The phone is brand new, I just got it yesterday. Any ideas what's going on and how to fix it?

Chrome doesn't have flash support. At least that's the last thing I heard. I don't use Chrome. Try Dolphin HD as an alternative browser. You'll probably also need to sideload the flash player apk if it's not on your phone already. Adobe pulled the app from the play store.

Btw- Welcome to the forums, razrm!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones