1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problems switching between 1x/4G?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Spec2nirvash, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Spec2nirvash

VIP Member Thread Starter

Hey guys - My Connect is having an intermittent problem switching between 1x and 4G, usually when I'm driving through a low signal area. The data will drop out, but will not come back until I restart my phone. Same thing with 1x coverage, but phone will stay 1x (even when back in good 4G coverage area) and lose the downstream path, it will just sit pinging upstream, needing a restart.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm rooted running stock ZVA, just curious. This Connect is pissing me off so badly that it won't live to see an ICS update, I'm so FN SICK of Gingerbread. Hopefully Mrs. Claus throws a Motion in my stocking!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jlede

jlede Android Expert

First off we have a chance of getting ics by early Jan and motion ur losing specs so display I sent all great just put airplane mode then turn it off and 4G should come back is in area and it fixes the upstream only problem

3. Shatterproof

Shatterproof Android Enthusiast

Spec2nirvash likes this.
  4. Spec2nirvash

I'm definitely going to consider that hahaha.... I was leaning toward the Motion, but that low rez screen sucks despite being 20x faster than my Connect!

5. Spec2nirvash

Gaining specs while losing screen rez. My wife has the Motion and I love it all except for the gritty screen. I'm not going to hold my breath for an ICS ROM from the devs here or MPCS, if they ever release one, but doubtful. The Connect could be a much better phone than what it is and I'm almost convinced ICS won't help it one bit performance-wise. I'll try the airplane mode next time the data dies out again, thanks!

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews