1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problems taking panorama photos (specifically, the rendering part of the process)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by monkeyolsen, Jan 10, 2013.

1. monkeyolsen

monkeyolsen Newbie
    None

Jan 29, 2011
    Brighton/Toronto
    Hey guys, so I've been having this problem recently where after taking a panorama shot, the screen goes straight back to "camera" mode instead of rendering the panorama. It just skips the step entirely.
    Sometimes, if I stop taking the panorama shot in the middle, it will render fine, other times it won't.

I'm not really sure how else to describe it, but if anyone has a fix or has encountered a similar issue, I'd appreciate your input =)

Also, I don't know if it's worth sending it in for replacement, as it's still under warranty.
    I haven't rooted the device or tampered with it otherwise. It is in perfect condition, and I have never dropped it.

Thanks for any advice anyone can provide in advance ^^

Advertisement

2. mawil1013

mawil1013 Lurker
    None

Dec 7, 2012
    I really don't know, you could try pressing and holding the off button until it shuts down, wait a minute, then turn back on. Then try taking a few shot, also, post this question on the Android Central Forum. Also, if you cannot resolve without more than simple means, as in do not root, contact customer service straight away.

Regards,
    Michael

3. monkeyolsen

monkeyolsen Newbie
    None

Jan 29, 2011
    Brighton/Toronto
    I've contacted google, and they told me to clear the cache or perform an FDR.
    Will do that later and let you know what happens

Tags: