• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with 32gb MicroSD Card

Itlooksfast

Apr 25, 2010
From what I was told, the Inc supports 32gb microsd card. So I ordered a Sandisk one...class 4. I got it and tested it out. It seems like it can transfer/read small files....but anything big it wouldn't read properly. It's funny cuz a movie file would transfer and play...but if I delete it and transfer the same exact file over, it wouldn't play. Or if I transfer music, some files play and some wouldnt. And some even would merge into one file. Like one song would play and then all sudden another song would POP up like what a DJ does when they mix songs together.

I know I might have a defected one but this is a legit Sandisk card. So what else could be the problem? Should I transfer the file one or slower so the card can read it....is there a way or procedure to using a 32gb MicroSd card? Lol. I mean I have a 16gb right now and it reads and transfers fine. With the 16gb I can literally drag a folder of 10 movies and it would be fine.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones