• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with Appbrain

sansart

Jul 16, 2010
I've been using appbrain since I got my phone. I love the app and the fast web installer too. I recently had issues with my phone so I reloaded the stock firmware(rom?) with the odin 1 click dealio. After rooting I installed, among other things appbrain/ fast web install. When running it now when I click on perform installs or on an individual app to install, the screen will go white and it will say loading, then a blue error message (like the force close ones) flashes on the screen, the app goes black and I have to click home to get out of it. If I open appbrain again the same thing will happen. I've tried disabling running apps such as juice defender, re-installing multiple times, as well as powering the phone off and back on.

Any ideas on how I can get it working???

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones