• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problems with apps....

hardtorn

Lurker
Nov 20, 2009
So... I have a question... Why do most of the apps you can down load from the market place... have no instructions with them. Many of these apps are in the top 50 free downloads.. like "android agenda widget", "Notes" , "sticky notes". All of these will load... and then you have to just start tapping on things and trying different things.. to see what will work or not.
I don't understand for example... on the program "sticky notes" postit app for your home screen... it will not tell me how to save the note after I type one.
I tried a few different things... They didn't work so I uninstalled it.
I find this to be the case with many of these apps.
People recommend them here and on other android sites ... they say how easy & great they work... bla bla bla... then I play with the app for over 20 mins.. and still can't get them to work worth a s*it.
Whats the deal... is it that hard to let the end user know how to use the program... what keys to use etc...
:mad:

Correct me if i am wrong,

but in the Android market on the page where you buy the app from, there should be a link to the developers website. you should be able to find out how to use the app there. if not, search these forums to see if someone had the same problem as you, if not, post a question. there is a good chance that someone has used the app before, especially if its a "top something" app

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones