• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with browser..and best browser out there? ?

Hello!
I recently started to have problems with my browser which is Google Chrome. The problem is that it loads the webpage and 3 seconds later it tries to load it again but this time it take a lot of time!! Ive had my suspicions that this might have to do with the resizing of the page.because it load and when it resizes it the problem occures.
Ive tried changing the resizing options but it doesnt help.
The only thing that helps sometimes is clearing all open apps..
I uninstalled the updates and it work finr surpricinly, but when it came to play videos it kept giving an error saying that the video could no be reproduced so i reinstalled the update and the problem came back
Does anyone know how to fix this???

And just in case there are better browsers out there, which ones would you recomend??
Is Puffin really as good as ive been reading???
Thanks in advance!

Dolphin is the best browser IMO. What you are describing is JB issue. I had this issue on F3, L9 and Nexus 7, and yes it happens in multiple browsers. When N7 got KK I never had it happened again. Some pages just cause this issue, haven't noticed which but it seems like pages with error java scripts and flash involved. Usual symptoms are page loading but never finish loading, no links could be pressed and page does not refresh.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones