1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Problems with connecting to Microcell

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mld1371, Feb 23, 2011.

1. mld1371

mld1371 Lurker

My Atrix will not reconnect to my Microcell unless I power it off and back on or turn Airplane mode on then back off. Any suggestions?

Advertisement

2. mld1371

mld1371 Lurker

I guess nobody else is having these issues?

3. coreymcl

coreymcl Well-Known Member

No I am connecting to mine just fine. Have you tried rebooting it, both the phone and MicroCell?

4. Donatron

Donatron Well-Known Member

Mine works perfectly fine as well.

5. Motofreaky!

Motofreaky! Newbie

I had this issue yesterday. I got my Atrix on Monday & when in my house, I had AT&T Microcell in the top bar. Then yesterday, I started noticing that I had no network covereage (red Circle in place of H+ & bars). I rebooted the microcell - same issue. I logged onto my AT&T account & went to my microcell page & there in big red letters was a message to the effect that the MCell only supports 3G devices & that my phone was not a 3G device. So I contacted AT&T and the Lady I spoke to was extremely helpful. We opend a trouble ticket & low & behold within 10 minutes I had AT&T Microcell showing up on my atrix. What changed at the back end was they added the microcell provsioning which was absent. So that might be your issue here too. Worth a 611 call at least. Hope this helps.