• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with contacts not showing phone numbers

traffikguru

Lurker
Jul 30, 2010
Hello everyone this is my first post here and unfortunately is about a problem I ve with my HTC Desire. Let me explain : When I go on PEOPLE I see my contacts there , if I click on them I cant see any phone number or mail... nothing ... it just show me the contact name then under the name I see DETAILS then INFORMATION and down I can read ringtone and send to voicemail and then last Edit. Why is that? I dont think is normal and honestly makes me really depressed coz I cant call normally... please any help?

Hello everyone this is my first post here and unfortunately is about a problem I ve with my HTC Desire. Let me explain : When I go on PEOPLE I see my contacts there , if I click on them I cant see any phone number or mail... nothing ... it just show me the contact name then under the name I see DETAILS then INFORMATION and down I can read ringtone and send to voicemail and then last Edit. Why is that? I dont think is normal and honestly makes me really depressed coz I cant call normally... please any help?

Hi Welcome to the forum.
On the screen where you start there is a button in the bottom of the screen that says phone with an icon of a receiver, press that & all your phone contacts come up.
You can also search for the one you want by pressing the buttons to spell out the name.
Just press the name you then want & it will call

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones