• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with display settings.

I hope Mr bobo can help. Running commands is over my head and outta my league.

Same here, Plus, I don't know what stock recovery you have, Public Mobile, Boost Mobile? Public Mobile anything simply will not work on a boost phone.

Mr.Bobo is working with Public Mobile creating Roms for it as well as mhannah3333,
These people might be your best bet right now.

Upvote 0
Yes i have messaged him, He is trying to help me as well. thank you..... I swear im not really that dumb....lol never had this problem with my galaxy s, think i should just look into unlocking that phone and flashing it to boost network....

LOLOLOLOL!!!! Oh hotpockets, your killin me!!! Hey, the phone's not bricked!!! We have hope yet!!:D

Reactions: dkhotpockets
Upvote 0
Alright, its the last time i'm gonna comment on this matter. When you flashed the public mobile unroot rom, you flashed a firmware update. which means that your hardware version is now newer, different, not the same, changed.... you can try and find the firmware files i mentioned in the other thread you started or if you wanna just fix your phone now use this:

pmi_glitch_ocv1.2_1.7ghz_smv_mod.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

You can use whatever rom you want but you have to use the ramdisk that goes with the firmware.I'm gonna make a non OC boot img based on DTM's kernel with our ramdisk if the OC thing bothers you... but this is why you are having issues. I keep telling you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones