1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problems with E-Mail

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Hunterbeav, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Hunterbeav

Hunterbeav Android Enthusiast

I rooted my fence's phone over a mth. ago and have flashed several roms and kernels without a problem. Lately though when she opens the e-mail program she can just touch the screen or turn the phone and all the e-mails get deleted. Doesn't happen every time but happens enough that it's bothersome. I have recalibrate the tilt deal on the phone(or whatever it's called) lol. Anyone have any suggestions thanks all.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hunterbeav

hummmmm...no one else has had this problem??

3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

have you tried wiping everything? maybe reflash the rom as well.

4. Hunterbeav

You know that sounds like a good place to start. I'm going to give that a try. Sometimes the obvious escapes me lol. Thanks

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

anytime something weird happens, i always try and wipe things first. and if all else fails either reflash the rom or go to my backups.

6. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

look for the "htc calibrate apk"

pm me your email addy if you can't find it and i will email it to you. It is an awesome calibration tool for HTC phones pulled off of the desire I think

7. poopedtim

poopedtim Newbie

somethings wrong with my email also. i have it connected with my school email account and it never syncs or shows my new emails unless i actually open the mail program and press "refresh", and yes i have it set to check it every 15 mins...... tho my gmail works perfect.

8. Hunterbeav

9. stevcha

stevcha Android Expert

Is this a Sense only app?

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews