• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems With Force Kill

garak0410

Aug 26, 2010
I love my Infuse but I'm having major issues with it force closing into a reboot.

Most of the time it is with the stock browser. I will be surfing and then it will lock up, Wait a few minutes then vibrate once then twice and and present a black screen. Then it will be on that black screen for like 2 minutes And then it acts as if it had rebooted. This happens almost daily with the stock web browser And occasionally with the gallery. This also happens from time to time on my wife phone.

Before anyone tells me to use another browser I like the stock browser and I would like this problem fixed by samsung or at&t. I absolutely love this phone but do not wanna take it back because there is nothing comparable at the moment. 4 now I have switched to dolphin browser but I would like to find a solution to the lock ups. I have reset the browser cache I reset the phone nothing seems to be fixing this issue.

Anyone else have this issue with the force close? I can handle an occasional force close but not what it siezes my phone for 5 minutes.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones