1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problems with Galaxy Note! Need Help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adnanali, Jan 25, 2012.

1. adnanali

adnanali Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2012
    Dear All,

this is my 1st post to this forum, please help! i bought Galaxy Note and now having problems...... i would be really grateful for all the help i can get........

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]In my existing phone layout, it shows all calls, sms, etc. I want to see only tel calls, not sms

2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]In my existing phone layout, it shows all calls received from each number. So, if you call me, then I call you, then there is a missed call from you, it will show 3 calls. I only want to see one last call from each number so each number appears only once

3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Social Hub icon, if I press it, it goes to Feeds. I want it to go to Messages if I press the icon of Social Hub on main screen and not to Feeds

4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]social hub mails are synching in a way that my battery is not used unnecessarily and synching is effective also

5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]synchronization time. Is it all the time, 5 minutes or what.

6.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Phone icon on main phone doesn

Advertisement

2. plasticpig72

plasticpig72 Newbie
    None

Jan 25, 2012
    It's a long list - have you not looked in the manual? Many answers are there. If you can't find your way around, download the pdf version open it click ctrl F and type in the subject you are looking for eg 'alarm' and press F3 until you find the specific info you are looking for.

3. Pojken

Pojken Well-Known Member
    None

May 5, 2010
    1.In my existing phone layout, it shows all calls, sms, etc. I want to see only tel calls, not sms

Download Dailer One. It's the best dialer I've found.

2.In my existing phone layout, it shows all calls received from each number. So, if you call me, then I call you, then there is a missed call from you, it will show 3 calls. I only want to see one last call from each number so each number appears only once

Dialer One.

3.Social Hub icon, if I press it, it goes to Feeds. I want it to go to Messages if I press the icon of Social Hub on main screen and not to Feeds

No clue. Don't use it.

4.social hub mails are synching in a way that my battery is not used unnecessarily and synching is effective also

No clue. Don't use it.

5.synchronization time. Is it all the time, 5 minutes or what.

Dunno. I have unlimited data, so I never worry. You can turn off some of the sync items by going to Accounts and Sync. I turn off things like Google Picasa and other stuff.

6.Phone icon on main phone doesn

4. linda k

linda k Lurker
    None

May 31, 2012
    My first post, too.

#11 -quick dialling or one touch dialling: It's called Direct dialling on the Samsung Galaxy Note and unbelievably EASY to use! For this problem, no need to download anything.

Just press and hold your finger on any empty space on 1 of your 7 homescreens and options will appear-choose 'shortcuts'. Choose 'direct dial'. Select your contact. And you're DONE! The contact icon appears on your homescreen and with only one touch you are calling the person. (Thank you to cultandroid . com -after searching for weeks, I finally found the correct words,ie direct dialling, and info from them!)