• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with home button

Is there anyone else having issues with their Home button after unplugging from the charger? Every time I touch the home button, it takes me to my alarm clock dock page instead of my home page. I was able to recover it once but this is the second time it's happened and I can't get to my home screen anymore except by touching on home -> taking me to the alarm dock -> then clicking on the soft home button on the dock.

I haven't noticed this issue, but I noticed about 2 days into owning my phone that it was launching random apps. I'd click Messaging and it'd open YouTube, I'd open Dolphin Browser and it'd open Gmail, etc. I couldnt ever figure out what was going on, so I restarted the phone and have not experienced it again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones