1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Problems With Hydra Kernel...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheCowGod, Aug 17, 2010.

1. TheCowGod

TheCowGod Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    So last night I got tired of waiting for the 2.2 update so I installed unrevoked forever, 2.15 radio and the third wave rom from adrenyline. After all that went smoothly I decided to throw the standard clock undervolt hydra kernel in there too.

After I did that I got sporadic reboots and the screen became very unresponsive. Also it seems to cause the phone to freeze whenever it has to wake up to play a notification sound or alarm...

Now I have to say that I had the same problem about a month ago when I tried one of the older Hydra Kernels, but I figured it would be fixed with the newer ones.

My question is it seems that I am the only one with problems, all the posts I read about these things are positive with little or no issues. Am I installing it incorrectly somehow? Is anyone else having issues too?

Advertisement

2. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Have you tried all 4 kernels

3. TheCowGod

TheCowGod Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    I have not tried any of the overclock ones, I really just want to run the undervolt stock speed for the batterylife. The phone is plenty fast for what I do with it already.

4. chrisjz

chrisjz Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2010
    California
    Im not quite sure, but i had a whole lot of problems when i used hydra kernel. I just used the IRC chat, you can find it on the support page. I'm sure someone there can help you. They helped me with everything.