1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Problems with Leak 2.1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by motoxcreature, Mar 28, 2010.

1. motoxcreature

motoxcreature Active Member

Mar 28, 2010
    I just downloaded the leaked version of 2.1 (the version that was released a few days ago by the guy that works for verizon) and I'm having some problems with it. I don't know if there is a work around, and I know that it isn't the official OTA so there is going to be problems with it, though I thought it couldn't hurt me asking. There are only 2 major problems that I'm having with it.

1. The battery dies quickly. I only have 3G on and within 30 mins or so the battery went from 100% to 90%. Granted I was playing games on it, though I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to die that quickly...

2. Apps that use the internet don't work. I downloaded apps that use the internet and none of them worked when they were going to that webpage. I read that people are having the same problems, though I didn't see if anyone had a work-around/solution. It isn't like the Bank of America app where there is a mobile site, it is a game. So, I can live without it, though it would be nice to have it working as well.

If you know a work around for either of these, it would be great if you could post them.

Thanks,
    Motoxcreature

Advertisement

2. badfrog

badfrog Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    I fix stuff
    Coast of Maine