1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Problems with my HTC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LVTHSOX, Aug 28, 2011.

1. LVTHSOX

LVTHSOX New Member

Aug 28, 2011
    I am suddenly having problems with my Android, which was new in December. HTC model: USCCADR6275US - a basic Droid....

WHen I attempt to text message or read a text message, I get this message: "Phone storage is full! Delete some files to free space."

I know that I have plenty of space left but just to try something, I deleted several files. I also did the usual things: Powered it off then on, removed the batt, put it back and turned the phone on again. Nothing changed - still cannot send or reply to or read texts.

I've also read and heard on the radio that this is one of a few known glitches with the software.

ANy thoughts? I am not hopeful that anyone at the US Cellular Store where I bought it will be much help.

Thank you!

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums. The error you received is a common problem. It is mostly due to saved cache. I suggest you join the sub forum for your device and do a search for your error. You should find plenty of past users with your problem and how it was solved. Here is a link to the list of Android phones and a link to their specific forum. Android Phones - Android Forums Just click the link to your device and you should find a solution.