1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problems with pictures

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mestnf, Mar 13, 2011.

1. mestnf

mestnf Lurker
    None

Mar 6, 2011
    --So, I just got the mytouch 4g about a week or so ago and im having problems with storing the pictures in my phone. The first day I got it, I decided to take a picture of my dogs, and it saved to my phone. I even went back to the photo gallery to make sure it was there. Then the next day, I went to show my mom the picture, and it wasn't there anymore.
    --Then, a few days ago, my sister sent me 2 pictures and I saved both of them to my phone. Last night, I got my phone out to show the pictures to someone and they werent there anymore either. Luckily, I still had the MMS message in my inbox so I could just recall it. But then I go to select them to save to my phone again, and when i check the photo gallery to see if they saved, the other photos from my sister should up so I had copies of the photos in the gallery. And I never did find where the picture of my dogs went.
    --Am I doing something wrong with taking photos with my camera and saving them or saving photos from my MMS inbox to my phone? Should I be saving them to my phone or sd card (or is that the same thing?)?:thinking:

Advertisement

2. famished

famished Well-Known Member
    None

It'd be better to save files to your SD card. Your phone has internal memory that's better off for some of your apps. As for where your dog's pics went, download Astro File Manager and do a search on jpegs. That might help you find them. It's also a good file explorer.